Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you recommend putting your firearms through a break in period?
- Can you provide information on firearms that may be in future production?
- Where can I find information on Taurus firearm care?
- Why can't I dry fire my .22 pistol or revolver?
- How does the Taurus Three-Position Safety Work?
- Can the 455 Tracker(45ACP) shoot 45 Auto Rim?
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can I place an order for a firearm with you?
- Can I shoot +P ammunition in my firearm?
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- Will I be provided information on what repairs were done on my firearm?
- Do I need to send my firearm through a dealer for repairs?
- How can I check the status of my repair?
- What is the charge for non-warranty repair work?
- Will my repaired firearm be shipped back to me?
- What will happen when my firearm arrives to Taurus?