Federal law permits you to return your firearm to the manufacturer for service via common carriers. However, state and local firearms laws vary greatly; you should consult your local dealers regarding any restrictive laws in your jurisdiction regarding your shipment or receipt of firearms.
Articles in this section
- Will I be provided information on what repairs were done on my firearm?
- Do I need to send my firearm through a dealer for repairs?
- How can I check the status of my repair?
- What is the charge for non-warranty repair work?
- Will my repaired firearm be shipped back to me?
- What will happen when my firearm arrives to Taurus?
- Where do I ship my firearm for repair?
- How do I request repair service for my Taurus firearm?
- How do I ship my gun to the Service Department for service/repair?