We require that all firearms must be shipped, prepaid, to our Bainbridge, Georgia facility for repair. All firearms must be accompanied by a WORK ORDER. Before you ship, it is important to ensure that the firearm is unloaded, and the chamber is cleared. DO NOT EVER SHIP A LOADED GUN OR AMMUNITION. If for some reason you absolutely must ship ammunition, it is to be shipped separately and noted on your work order. Whenever possible, ship the firearm in its original box or an otherwise appropriate box. Always include an empty magazine with all pistols.
Articles in this section
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can I place an order for a firearm with you?
- Can I shoot +P ammunition in my firearm?
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- Do you provide discounts on the purchase of a new firearm?
- How can I get an instruction manual for my gun?
- How can I order a catalog?
- How do I register my firearm for the Limited Lifetime Warranty?