Taurus warrants to the original purchaser that the enclosed firearm was made free of defects in material, function, and workmanship. Taurus promises to remedy any defect in material, function or workmanship for the entire time that the original purchaser owns the firearm. This warranty covers the firearm’s finish, grips, magazines, sights or accessories for the first year. Any claims of defect related to lasers must be directed to the manufacturer of the laser. This warranty terminates automatically upon the transfer of this firearm to any individual or entity other than the original purchaser.
Articles in this section
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can I place an order for a firearm with you?
- Can I shoot +P ammunition in my firearm?
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- Do you provide discounts on the purchase of a new firearm?
- How can I get an instruction manual for my gun?
- How can I order a catalog?
- How do I register my firearm for the Limited Lifetime Warranty?