Unless Taurus is aware an address is a location where firearms are prohibited, all repaired firearms will be sent to the address from which they were shipped. If the firearm cannot be shipped to that address, it will not be shipped until a designated FFL can receive it.
Articles in this section
- Will I be provided information on what repairs were done on my firearm?
- Do I need to send my firearm through a dealer for repairs?
- How can I check the status of my repair?
- What is the charge for non-warranty repair work?
- Will my repaired firearm be shipped back to me?
- What will happen when my firearm arrives to Taurus?
- Where do I ship my firearm for repair?
- How do I request repair service for my Taurus firearm?
- How do I ship my gun to the Service Department for service/repair?