Your firearm will be completely inspected by our Service Department, and the problem(s) specified in your letter will be evaluated by our trained staff. If the work needed is not covered under the terms of any applicable warranty, you will be given an actual cost quote, not an estimate. All repair work must be authorized by you, and we will not perform any work without your approval.
Articles in this section
- Will I be provided information on what repairs were done on my firearm?
- Do I need to send my firearm through a dealer for repairs?
- How can I check the status of my repair?
- What is the charge for non-warranty repair work?
- Will my repaired firearm be shipped back to me?
- What will happen when my firearm arrives to Taurus?
- Where do I ship my firearm for repair?
- How do I request repair service for my Taurus firearm?
- How do I ship my gun to the Service Department for service/repair?