This innovative and patented system is now on the complete line of Taurus pistols. Just like the revolver version, a quarter turn of the key locks the action, preventing the hammer and trigger from moving, and prohibits racking of the slide. Just a quarter turn of the key returns the gun to complete readiness. The Taurus Security System is always included at no additional cost.
Articles in this section
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can I place an order for a firearm with you?
- Can I shoot +P ammunition in my firearm?
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- Do you provide discounts on the purchase of a new firearm?
- How can I get an instruction manual for my gun?
- How can I order a catalog?
- How do I register my firearm for the Limited Lifetime Warranty?