Death, serious injury, and damage can result from improper ammunition; bore obstructions, powder overloads, or incorrect cartridge components. Even the strongest gun can be blown up by excess pressure. Only use factory new ammunition loaded to SAAMI (Sporting Arms Ammunition Manufacturing Institute) guidelines. Always wear shooting glasses and hearing protectors. Using improper ammunition may damage your firearm. We specifically disclaim responsibility for any damage or injury whatsoever occurring in connection with, or as a result of, the use in any Taurus firearms of faulty, or non-standard, or 'remanufactured' or hand-loaded (reloaded) ammunition, or of cartridges other than those for which the firearm was originally chambered.
Articles in this section
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- How can I get an instruction manual for my gun?
- How can I order a catalog?
- How do you engage/disengage the Taurus Revolver Security System?
- How do you obtain warranty service?
- Taurus Long Gun Security System
- Taurus Millennium Security System