ENGAGEMENT (Secure) Insert the key into the mechanism and turn clockwise until a click is felt or heard. The mechanism now partially protrudes above the surface of frame or hammer. The action is locked in place and cannot function. DISENGAGEMENT (Ready-to-Fire) To place the revolver in a firing condition, insert the key into the mechanism and turn it counter-clockwise. The mechanism is now virtually flush with the surface. The revolver can now be fired.
Articles in this section
- Ammunition Information
- Ammunition Manufacturers
- Can I place an order for a firearm with you?
- Can I shoot +P ammunition in my firearm?
- Can you tell me the date my firearm was manufactured if I give you the serial number?
- Do I need to have a Return Authorization in order to return a firearm?
- Do you provide discounts on the purchase of a new firearm?
- How can I get an instruction manual for my gun?
- How can I order a catalog?
- How do I register my firearm for the Limited Lifetime Warranty?